Natural History’s collection of cultivars are grown from our well-stocked seed bank, which boasts hyped genetics from legendary and respected breeders like ThugPug Genetics, Ethos Genetics and Oni Seed Co. Each Natural History cultivar has been pheno-hunted from large seed lots, and hand selected in conjunction with analytics that examine the look, smell, vigor, structure, terpene profile and potency.
We aim to preserve and celebrate the diversity of cannabis plant, as well as offer a truly unique smoke experience to consumers.
- Cultivated indoors
- Hung to dry
- Hand trimmed
- Cured for a minimum of 10 days
- Thoughtfully packaged in a pouch the preserves freshness and maximizes flavour
The same great cultivars, in a convenient form factor. Natural History pre-rolls are consistently packed with milled whole bud—no trim—to ensure the same quality, freshness and experience as our flower offerings. Each pack comes with three evenly rolled joints.
- Evenly packed and smooth burning
- Checked by hand for consistency
- Packaged with separators to mitigate crushing
- Humidity packs keep pre-rolls fresh and flavourful
Our preservation of the cannabis plant and its rich history starts at the beginning, with our seeds. Quality genetics aside, Natural History seeds empower consumers of all experience levels, as well as offers the excitement and challenge of cultivating their own cannabis plant.
- Treated with Stim-Root rooting hormone
- Available for photoperiod flowering strains
- Five seeds per package